Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back from vacation

So I am back from vacation! Boy was that needed. After having AF show a week late, I needed the relaxation and stress free time!!
The first saturday we were there, we went on a helicopter tour. Here are some pics from that:


Then we went to a Padres game. That was pretty fun. Pics from that:


Then we went on the USS Midway. Some pics from that:




Then we just hung around and shopped. We spent the 4th of July on this awesome suit that overlooked the entire bay. Here are some awesome pics from the 4th:




Then we went to the Wild Animal Park! We got the behind the scene tour. It was awesome! Here are some pics from that:


So it was such an awesome trip! It was great to get away! I had 10 wonderful days with Lee. Just what I needed. Now its back to the real world! :)
So if no BFP this month, we will be hitting our one year mark. If no BFP, I guess I will start charting again and using OPKs! So I guess we will just see what happens!



















No comments: