Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heart to heart

So last night Lee and I had a heart to heart. I have been reading this book called The Conception Chronicles. It was talking about sometimes how men can feel like they are being used when we are TTC. So I asked him if he hated the fact that sometimes I have to schedule sex or that I just talk and talk about the tests I need to have done or the he needs to have done. I told him to tell me the truth.
He said that it doesn't bother him that much, but that I need to start relaxing. He said the stress that I put on myself is not good for me. He said that we both still need to lose the rest of this weight. He was like we also just bought a new house that we can focus on now. He said that he just wished that I would just not stress and think about it so much.
So I told him okay. No more stressing and no more thinking about it so much. I told him I would try to not get on the boards AS much as I do now.
So I am going to try and fill my head right now with other things than TTC. It seems to be the only thing that consumes my thoughts and I don't like that.
So yeah..that is where we are at. He is still going to do his S/A just so we can get that out of the road. But now I am going to try and take a step back and just enjoy time with him and maybe we will get PG soon.

No comments: