Monday, September 15, 2008

It's time to ask for help!

So I tested this morning after being 5 days late and got a negative. So I guess it's time to suck it up and ask for help! Time to call the ferility clinic. I just have to come to terms that Lee and I may never do this on our own and that is okay. There are people out there to help us get this going. I hope by the end of the year that we will have gotten pregnant. I don't want it to come to next July on our anniversary and still be sitting here waiting! I am hoping we can get it done!

I have decided it time to change up the diet. No more carbs. No more pasta, pizza, potatos, popcorn or chips. Only bread that is whole grain bread and only a few times a week. Carbs are my enemy! lol! I got to stop eating them. And no more pop! SO bad!! I have to do this for me! I don't want to continue to look like I am prego and really not be!

So onto making the call....hope this works for us. Keeping my fingers crossed for good things!

No comments: