Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another month late!I

So AF is late...again!!! AF should have showed up...hmmm...YESTERDAY! I hope this is not going to be another month where AF is late by like a week!! If she is gonna be late, MAKE IT BECAUSE I AM PREGO!!!! I am getting so sick and tired of waiting! I want to test because I want to see if I am prego, but I don't want another BFN! I don't think I could handle another BFN!
I am going to start temping again if I get a BFN or if AF decides to show! The only hope I hanging onto with me being actually prego is the fact that I have been peeing like CRAZY! For like the past few days I have been getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I never do that! I am usually one of those people that can sleep all the way through the night!
My best friend finds out the sex of her baby today! That is very exciting! I am still super jealous of the fact that she got pregnant only a month after she was married! She didn't even want to have kids yet! I am super excited, but super jealous at the same time! But maybe God has a plan and a reason for why she got pregnant so soon!
Another friend is about ready to have her baby! I am super excited for her! I have followed her through her entired journey and I am excited for her to give birth to her baby girl! She is nervous so I just pray that her labor and everything afterwards go smoothly! If you are reading this, good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!!

Ok well that is enough for today! I will post again when I take a test and find out what is going on!!

No comments: