Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hope...

Sometimes it's hard to hang onto hope. It really is.
AF is now a day late and part of me wants to hold onto hope and know there is still a chance, but most of me knows that AF will just be late...again! Why should I even try anymore? I just feel like giving up and not trying! The heartach and pain right now sucks and I just don't know how to deal with it anymore!
We have been trying for almost 2 years with no luck. And yet you get all these ladies that shouldn't be a mom who have tons of kids. I don't get it!!! I know 3 people who got married after Lee and I did and all of them have a baby!
It's hard to hold onto something that I don't know will ever happen. Why? This sucks! It's hard to hold back the tears anymore when it comes to STC. I hate it!!!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

:( Big hugs

I only hold onto hope because it's all we have left. As much as it hurts, sometimes being hopeful during the process makes it easier, even if it is another failed month.
Hang in there! My fingers are crossed for you guys!

Val said...

Tons of hugs girl. I think it's better to cling to hope and be dissapointed than to just never have any hope (like the whole "it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" thing).

It WILL happen for you. You WILL be a mommy.