Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I just had to cry

So I tested this morning and it was a BFN! I thought for sure that we had finally done it! I had some spotting on CD 23 and it was only when I wiped. Then I had some more on CD 29. But once again, only when I wiped. And I had been feeling really sick to my stomach. So I just thought b/c I had never had the spotting like that, that it had to be a good sign. But nope. My dreams were crushed, yet again!!! I just had to sit there and cry. It's just hard when you want something so bad and you don't get it.
DH and I have been married now for almost 2 years and it just sucks that we don't have a baby! I just want to know what it feels like to be pregnant and have a baby! I know our time will come when God has it in his plans, but I just wish I knew it was going to happen.
A lot of ladies I know have been getting their BFPs after struggling and it is SO great to watch these ladies get them. It fills my heart with joy! :)
On a good note, I am down to 197. The weight is coming off. Slowly but its coming off. I have been exercising and now its time to kick my eating into high gear. It's time to cut out pasta, white bread, rice and anything else with lots of carbs. I can do it. My goal is by the time I go to New York to be down to 190. I have about 2 weeks to get these 7 lbs off! I know I can do it, its just going to take some hard work!

1 comment:

Val said...

Sara, baby, it will happen. I am so so so sorry about the BFN. I also had secret high hopes for your cycle this month. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Don't loose hope. We'll be with you every step of the way.